Halal Islamic Investment Account
The Iman Fund. a no-load Shariah compliant mutual fund, offers a wide array of accounts serving your financial objectives. We offer Investment Accounts, for individuals interested in Investing, IRA Accounts for individuals interested in Investing for Retirement, and Coverdell Education Savings Account for individuals
in Investing for College. All of our accounts are Shariah Compliant.
To Open an Investment Account:
- Step 1: Read the Prospectus
- Step 2: Complete Account Application; click here for a copy - Sections A - D are required; E - G are optional.
- Step 3: Enclose check with application in envelope and mail.
To Set-Up an Automatic Monthly Investment Plan:
- Step 1: Read Prospecuts
- Step 2: On the application, fill in bank name, account number, routing number, and amount.
- Step 3: Provide a voided check or deposit slip from your bank.
- Step 4: Enclose voided check or deposit slip with remaining materials in envelope and mail.
Since a periodic investment plan involves continuous investment in securities regardless of fluctuating price levels of such securities, the investor should consider his/her financial ability to continue purchases through periods
of low price levels. Such a plan does not assure a profit and does not protect against a loss in declining markets.
||IRA /Transfer IRA
||Coverdell Education Savings Account
||Automatic Monthly Investment
Calculating Share Price
How to Purchase Shares
How to Sell Shares
Distribution & Taxes
Shareholder Reports & Confirmations
Individual Retirement Account
Coverdell Education Savings Account
While the fund is no-load, management and other expenses still apply. Please refer to the prospectus for further details.